Thursday, February 13, 2020

Celebrate {Angel's 5th Birthday} Layout

I dug deep into my stash for this layout and pulled out a paper pack that I received back when I signed up to be a CTMH consultant in 2008! It's not my favorite pack, but I've been whittling away at it for years and was able to use quite a few scraps on this layout, which combines a traditional page on the left with a pocket page on the right. I edited out the names of our guests after I scanned the layout in order to protect their privacy.
Recipe:
Good Times papers & stickers
Sweet Leaf, Canary, Chocolate & Colonial White cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Canary, Chocolate & Twilight ink
Chocolate marker
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: border, arrow
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: star
Cricut Artiste cartridge: birthday boy
Pattern: Heart 2 Heart Sketch 17 (revised to fit an extra photo)
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Celebrate Good Times (this wasn't a recent event, but we were definitely celebrating, and I used the old Good Times paper pack!); The Paper Girls #193 - Birthdays

3 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Love that you use things you have had in your stash! I sometimes stash things away and never find it again! Great layout! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

I love it! I have that paper in my stash too! Great layout and colours! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

What a great way to use a sketch! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Heart2Heart challenge blog. We would love for you to come back this month and join our new challenges.

I can't wait to see what you create!
☕💙 Miss. Carrie's Creations