Monday, June 29, 2020

Love in the Back Garden Layout

My parents don't live very close, so it was a treat to have them come visit and spend some time with their newest grandchildren back in 2015. Any yes, that's the closest my dad ever comes to smiling!
Recipe:
Dotty for You papers
Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Smoothie, Creme Brulee, Lagoon & Slate ink
Black marker
Cranberry embroidery floss
My Happy Place shape sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)
Oh, Happy Day Bits & Pieces ephemera & chipboard stickers (Simple Stories)
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Crimper
Pattern: scraplift from Scrapbook.com
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart In Stitches; Double Trouble #60 - Thing 1 = anything goes + Thing 2 = Linked up with Heart 2 Heart + Thing 3 = red, white & blue (it's mixed with lots of other colors, but it's in there!); Scrap With Stacy June Tic-Tac-Toe board (I chose the top row across with punch, label, hearts)

3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I've got a bunch of that polka-dot paper and often use the polka-dot side but don't think I've ever used the backside; but love that you did. Another great layout and thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart. Great photos of your family, and my Dad was the same way with his smile.

Kellianne said...

This is an adorable scrapbook page! Such cute photos. I love the font that the "Smile" and "Love" are in! Thank you for sharing this with us at Double Trouble!

Donna Scholz said...

What a beautiful layout, Cheryl! My Dad was the same way... he would laugh, but I don't remember him actually smiling. It was wonderful that your folks came to join you for the 2015 holiday! Thank you for sharing your memories with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna