Friday, July 3, 2020

EMS Sketch 91 + Sunshine & Good Times Layout

Time for another sketch, and this time I was inspired by the Studio Challenges to tilt my main elements! The sketch features three photos cropped down to 4" x 5" and some embellished circles for extra fun. My layout stuck close to the sketch, and it was a joy to scrapbook photos of my parents being silly with their grandkids. Enjoy the sketch, feel free to adapt it as needed, and as always, be sure to post a link in the comments to your completed layout using the sketch.

The sketch:
My layout:
Recipe:
Dreamin' Big papers
White Daisy cardstock
Slate, Poppy, Juniper & Goldrush ink
Black marker
Dreamin' Big cardstock stickers & acrylic shapes
Stargazer enamel dots
Challenges: The Studio Challenges - Slanted; The Paper Girls #202 Circles; Heart 2 Heart Family Time

7 comments:

Diana Soling said...

Great take on the slanted. The sketch is perfect. I love the arrows around the outer edge. Thanks for joining us over at The Studio Challenge.

Maya Yang said...

Nice take on the slanted challenge! I love your family photos and the way your handwritten journaling on your page. Thank you so much for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

Brandi said...

Oh I loved this paper, great layout. I love how you used the PML card for the title....awesome! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

What a fun layout! Love you take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Diana Soling said...

Great layout. I love the border of arrows and journaling. It really brings your layout together. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. I really like the arrows and journalling around the page. Thanks for joining us at the Studio Challenges.

Unknown said...

I can't seem to share my page but it turned out super cute. I did four pictures and the title right in the middle. Keep the great layouts coming. I love that you give measurements