Monday, August 17, 2020

Lunch Break Layout

I'm still plowing through the photos from Take Your Child to Work Day 2015, so here is another one, this time with photos from the kids' lunch break at a cool place in Malibu. There were multiple photos but I decided to scrapbook just these two of my own kids, while the others will go in a pocket page. The Baker's Dozen challenge over at Scrapbook.com always inspires me to add more stuff to my layout, and this time I had to get really creative to add beads and a shaker element. Since the only beads I had were pretty fat, I cut the sun image multiple times on my Cricut and stacked it until the beads could roll around a little under the vellum. Can you spot where I put all 13 items?

1. Clouds
2. Pocket Card
3. Summer Sun
4. Beads
5. Shaker Element
6. Cork
7. Ribbon
8. Die Cut
9. Paper Tearing
10. Paper Piecing
11. Misting or splatters
12. Brad
13. Stamps


And here are a few of the photos that will go in the pocket page:


Recipe:
Let's Stay Home & Pen Pal Alphabet stamp sets
White Daisy textured cardstock
Charcoal, Kraft, Champagne, Chocolate, Honey & White Daisy cardstock
Vellum
Pacifica & Slate ink
Black marker
ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Childhood PML cards
Cork Color-Ready Alphabet stickers
Lagoon satin ribbon
White brads
Gold and silver beads (found in my stash, possibly from Michael's)
3-D foam tape
CTMH Stripe embossing folder
Cricut Artiste cartridge: sun, cloud
Cricut Chore Chart cartridge: dog
Pattern: Scrap Our Stash August 2020

Challenges: 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #41 - I included the die-cut puppy to keep the dog in the photo company; The Paper Girls #206 Emboss Like a Boss - I added an embossed strip of kraft paper to the left of the photos.

5 comments:

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Fantastic layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

JenniferE said...

Super cute LO! Love the blue sprayed background paper.

missgailly said...

Fantastic background with the misting and I love how you used the two pocket cards. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a Great layout, so many super details, lovely photos. Sorry to be a little late but,thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Chris C said...

Love your mixed media and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.