Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The End of the Day Layout

My kids are all back in school (well, they're all doing remote learning) so it's time for me to get back to scrapbooking! I chose some photos my husband took while on a business trip in Pismo Beach. After he was done with meetings for the day, he was able to walk down to the beach and enjoy a relaxing walk along the coast.

Update: this layout was featured on Use Your Stuff challenge blog!


Recipe:
Pen Pal Alphabet stamp set
Surf's Up papers
Glacier, Crystal Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Ponderosa Pine, Lagoon & Saffron ink
Color Kaleidoscope Phrases and Icons Puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Color Kaleidoscope Thickers (American Crafts)
Our Adventure epoxy stickers (MAMBI)
Field Notes Thickers (American Crafts)
Say Cheese III enamel dots (Simple Stories)
Opaque Matte Texture Paste (Ranger)
Tim Holtz Rays stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: sunburst border
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Sep3
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Anything Goes; Use Your Stuff #404 (I was inspired by the ocean background and the teal & caramel colors)

4 comments:

missgailly said...

You've showcased these great photos, beautifully! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Cheryl, my gosh, what a purdy layout! I saw it at Joy of Sets and then read you design layout sketches and post them at SCS. Took at look at your sketches and I know who I'm going to when I finally get myself back into srapping! You are like old-skool Becky Higgins met Ali Edwards, back when I scrapped, 2004-6 maybe? Wonderful sketches and your layouts are awesome! I'm going to Pin so I find my way back, lol. XOX

Brandi said...

I love your layout so pretty and I so remember that paper, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

What a great layout! I love that sunburst! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!