Friday, November 27, 2020

EMS Sketch Challenge 95 + Autumn Blessings Layout

I usually try to post my sketch challenge early in the month, so I'm extremely late on this one, but better late than never, right? Actually, I started the sample layout several weeks ago and put it aside because my mojo just wasn't there, but this morning I was checking out some challenges and they got me totally inspired to finish; thanks to the wonderful crafters out in blogland who gave me the push I needed to get it done! As always, feel free to modify the sketch to suit your needs, and be sure to post a link to your completed layout in the comments section below so I can enjoy it.

The sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
Feel So Blessed stamp set
Watercolor paper (Recollections)
Olivia & Timberline papers
Barn Red, Sunset, Cocoa, Pear & Colonial White cardstock
Barn Red, Sunset, Cocoa & Pear ink
Brown marker (Zig)
White gel pen (Sakura)
Olivia My Stickease
Pinstripes Ephemera (Echo Park)
Great Lengths sticker (CM)
White Daisy baker's twine
Tim Holtz Rays stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: pumpkin
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Thankful; Paper Girls #212 Thankful theme; Double Trouble #71 (Thing 1 = filled in every square in the tic-tac-toe board except frame + Thing 2 = large sentiment + Thing 3 = played along with The Paper Funday's Give Thanks/Thankful challenge

7 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

I'm not a scrapper, but I love how you executed the sketch, and used all but one of our tic tac toe elements! Looks great! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.
Melanie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Loved how you almost filled a whole TicTacToe board, always beautifully designed scrapbook pages and love to see your photos and fun times of your family. Another great scrapbook layout and thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and The Paper FunDay challenges.

Alyson Mayo said...

I remember the Olivia papers from WAY back... This is a very pretty layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Brandi said...

I love this layout, so many pictures and the circle elements are great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

What a great layout! Love when we can get so many photos in. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Tanya said...

I mostly used your sketch! :) Thank you!!
https://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2021/01/old-scrapping.html

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

I was happily surprised to find that you used this sketch several years back and it is equally outstanding with a different theme, colors, embellishments!! Too cool! --Becca