Sunday, February 28, 2021

Women's Retreat 2015 Layout

Since I haven't scrapped much this month, I decided to make up for it by scrapping a layout that has everything but the kitchen sink on it! I wanted to play along with a challenge on Scrapbook.com that required a single picture and tons of other stuff, so I pulled out a photo of me with a bunch of ladies on a women's retreat and used that to help me get started.

Recipe:
Let's Wander Multi-Media & patterned papers (American Crafts)
Black, Lagoon, Canary, Blush & White Daisy cardstock
Canary, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy & Lagoon ink
Black marker
DE chipboard banners
Creme Brulee & Sunset Baker's twine
White Lacey Trims (49 and Market)
Juniper brads
Spring Fun & Wedding epoxy number stickers (KI Memories)
Craft buttons
Color Kaleidoscope word sticker & Thicker (American Crafts)
Let's Wander flower stickers (American Crafts)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: shaped rectangle, doilies, heart outline
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: Special title
Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss Dot
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
Pattern: scraplift from Scrapbook.com
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy tic tac toe (I used the column with twine, border punch, and word stickers)


Tic Tac Toe Challenges #102 (I used the diagonal with flowers, word die-cut, and stencil)

1 comment:

Ashwini Rao said...

There's so much going on in this layout, but still you've managed to make everything fit and make it look great! I love the all the teeny tiny bits on this one - the flowers, the stickers.. Thank you so much for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!