Thursday, June 2, 2022

EMS Sketch Challenge #103 + My Fair Lady Layout

Although I usually create a sketch and then make  a layout based on it, for this sketch I instead started with a bunch of scraps that were sitting on my desk from a previous project. I arranged them in various ways until I liked the format, and then decided to make a sketch to hopefully inspire some fellow scrapbookers. Feel free to share the layout you create from the sketch by posting a link in the comments below. Happy scrapping!

The sketch:

My layout:

Our dog's name is Lady, which is what inspired the title.

Recipe:
Balloon Talk, Checklist, Quotable Words & Friendship Alphabet Small stamp sets
Perfect Summer Day papers, flower & chipboard (Lisa Bearnson June 2007 Kit of the Month)
Sage, Toffee, Almond & White Daisy cardstock
Sage, Toffee & Orange ink
Fineliner pen (iBayam)
You & Me Irresitibles chipboard
Aqua Dots
Brown brads (from my stash)
Orange ribbon (from my stash)
Slice of Life puffy stickers (American Crafts)
Challenges: Critter Crazy Challenges #63 Anything Goes with animals as the focus; Scrap Our Stash June 2022 Wheel of Challenges (S = stamps & sunflower + C = chipboard & checklist + R = ribbon + A = Aqua Dots + P = patterned paper & puffy stickers)

4 comments:

creationsnz said...

A great take on the sketch with fabulous elements. Thanks for sharing your critter with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Doris Klein said...

WOW.. that's awesome! Fab work..

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Shannon said...

What a sweet furbaby! Love the large flower as well! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

missgailly said...

Super cute doggie and I love your layout! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail