Saturday, July 30, 2022

Train Ride Layout

I haven't been very productive with my scrapbooking this month, but here is a layout featuring train ride photos from 2016. It's a combination of old and new supplies plus some stamping and fussy cutting. Hope you like it!

Recipe:
Arizona Alphabet & Ticket to Ride stamp sets
March - April 2021 Mix-In papers
Candy Apple, Clover Meadow & Chocolate ink
Versamark ink
Sienna Fineliner pen (iBayam)
White gel pen (Sakura)
White embossing powder
VIP Rainbow acrylic shapes
3-D foam tape
Star punch (EK Success)
Challenges: Challenge YOUrself #103 We Are Family (I featured a family train ride; as I was scrapping, my hubby saw the layout and thought the photo of me was cute!)


Scrap With Stacy July 2022 Tic-Tac-Toe board (I used the middle row with a star punch  + circle + ticket)

3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

What a beautiful page, Cheryl! I love that you scrapped family photos from 2016. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

This is such a cool design and a great way to get multiple photos on a layout! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Fantastic layout, love the way you arrange lot of photos, great design! Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.