Monday, August 29, 2022

Owl Layout

I've been waiting a long time to scrap these photos (they were taken when my son was in 5th grade and he is now 20), but first I misplaced his owl report, and then I couldn't find where I put the photos his teacher had given me. Finally I found both at the same time, so I decided it was time to scrapbook this somewhat disgusting event. He did a whole report on owls that I wanted to include in the layout, so I created a vellum pocket and slipped the owl inside. most of the pocket is covered by papers and photos, but you can see a little bit of it on the left side of the layout.

Recipe:
Smarty Pants & Happiest place papers
Kraft, Canary, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Canary, Capri, Candy Apple ink
Mind Your Manner Fundamentals cardstock sticker (Bella Blvd)
Red buttons (from my stash, source unknown)
Sunkiss Yellow embroidery floss
Red enamel gems
DE Monograms chipboard O, W & L
3-D foam tape
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot Embossing Folder
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: journaling shape
Pattern: Rochelle Spears August 2022 sketch

Challenges: Let's Craft and Create #186 Feeling Distressed (I used an edge distresser on my black cardstock mat, plus I inked the edges of all my papers)

No comments: