Friday, July 7, 2023

Walk {Adrian's Walk-a-Thon} Layout

I've scrapped quite a few walk-a-thon layouts over the years, but this is my first purple one! Until I started looking at cardstock colors to use, I didn't realize quite how many shades of purple I had. It took a while and some digging through my stash but I think I finally found some papers that worked; hope everyone else thinks do, too!

Recipe:
Life's a Hoot papers
Periwinkle, Lagoon & Wisteria cardstock
Miscellaneous SU cardstock (from my stash but long retired)
Lagoon, Wisteria & Flamingo ink
Lovely Lilac ink (SU)
Violet fineliner pen (iBayam)
DE Chipboard heart, W, A , L, K
Great Lengths stickers (CM)
Thistle striped ribbon
Teen Spirit Boy ephemera (Echo Park)
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts, postage stamp
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #10

Challenges: Use Your Stuff #487 Hearts

2 comments:

nikki said...

Love this layout! I have sone fun 6x6 papers that would be perfect for this layout!!

Haven_mom4 said...

So glad you dug through your stash to join us with this fabulous layout.