Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Happiness Is Homemade Layout

I wasn't sure I was going to scrap these photos of assembling my daughter's new dresser from IKEA, but when I saw the current challenge from Time Out Challenges, the sign "Make and Create" inspired me to share about our experience. After all, it was part of everyday life that I shouldn't skip, even if it isn't as glamorous as birthday parties or amusement parks!  

Recipe (all products CTMH except where noted):
My Happy Place papers & stickers (Doodlebug Designs)
Kraft, Cotton Candy & Crystal Blue cardstock
Cotton Candy, Crystal Blue, Buttercup & Sweet Leaf ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Kraft Color-Ready border
Irresistible Frames chipboard
My Happy Place Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)
Pattern: Scraplift from Scrapbook.com
Challenges: Time Out Challenges #243 (inspired by the make & create sign plus the white furniture)

Scrap With Stacy July Tic-Tac-Toe board (used dots + frame + chipboard)

1 comment:

ElizStewart said...

Cheryl.. I love this home sweet home scrapbook page (and your new IKEA dresser!). Thank you so much for joining and sharing your creativity at Time Out this week.