Thursday, August 17, 2023

March Madness Layout

 August has been a busy month for me with a family vacation and getting ready for another year of homeschooling, so I have had a hard time getting creative with my scrapbooking. The same photos have been lying on my desk for several weeks, waiting to be scrapped, but I finally found some mojo this week thanks to a few scrappy challenges, so here is my layout at last! Fittingly, the title reflects the topic of the layout: the busyness of March 2017.


All the butterflies and some of the flowers started out white, and since I had lots of fun coloring them, I wanted to share a few extra shots of them so you can see how pretty the colors are:

Recipe:
Laughing Lola, Splendor & March/April Mix-Ins paper packs
Goldrush, Thistle cardstock
Goldrush, Thistle, Topiary & Whisper ink
Black marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Summer Vibes PML card
Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Spring Blossom (flowers) & Flutter (butterflies)
Small paper flowers (Recollections)
Craft buttons
Embroidery floss
Licorice Opaques pearls
Pattern: Rochelle Spears August 2023 sketch

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy August 2023 Tic Tac Toe board (diagonal with faux stitching + circle + journal spot

Inspiration Station #52 (inspired by colors, flowers, butterflies)

1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Wow gorgeous memory page and lovely design. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate the support!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge