Sunday, February 4, 2024

Laugh Layout for Lasting Memories #687

It's Sunday and that means another fun challenge from the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog. I got to think up the challenges for February, and they all go under the theme of We Go Together. The first one is simple: use complementary colors (colors opposite each other on the color wheel). I chose yellow and purple for my colors and was able to incorporate lots of both those colors. Even my photos have a bunch of yellow and purple. If you would like to join in with this challenge, click on the link above to get the details and to see the color wheel. Here's my layout.

Recipe:
Laughter & Ticket to Ride stamp sets
I Heart Us paper
Gypsy, Sky & White Daisy cardstock
Gypsy, Sky & Canary ink
Violet fineliner marker (iBayam)
Childhood PML card
Falling for You Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 32 (left side only and reversed)

Challenges: Double Trouble #158 Thing 1 = Anything Goes + Thing 2 = link up with any previous partner (I chose Ellibelle's Corner I Spy #11 Hearts); The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone

3 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Such a great memory page, and yes when there are rides kids can be distracted from other activities, and magically it brings the adult along with them. I almost hear the music at the merry-go-round and other rides. The colors used around the photos create a beautiful memory page. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Ellibelle's Corner.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Looks like a fun day and great pictures for the color challenge! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Lovely layout, Cheryl! Thanks for joining Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone Challenge over at the Outlawz Challenges.