Sunday, February 25, 2024

Winner Layout for Lasting Memories #690

Thank goodness for Lasting Memories, because with how busy my life is right now, I don't know if I would ever get scrapping done unless I was creating layouts for the challenges! Here is the latest and final challenge for February's We Go Together theme: be inspired by famous couple Barbie and Ken by using an item for every letter of their names. I love challenges that make me put on my thinking cap, and I certainly needed it as I tried to figure out what items from my stash would fit with each letter. I included my list below, and I hope it inspires you to come play along with this or any of the challenges before the deadline of March 2nd.

B - baker's twine
A - alphabet stickers
R - rub-on
B - bookplate
I - ink
E - embossing

K - Kraft cardstock
E - epoxy bubbles
N - notebook paper

Recipe:
Memo Fundamentals & January - March 2023 Mix-In papers
Kraft, Sapphire & Colonial White cardstock
Desert Sand & Sapphire ink
Typeset Complements canvas stickers
My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment stickers
Epoxy Bubbles
Silver bookplate (JoAnn Craft Essentials)
Winner rub-om (K & Company)
Outdoor Denim baker's twine
CTMH Chevon embossing folder
Circle Double Stitched steel dies (Art Impressions)
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #291

Challenges: Let's Craft and Create #204 Anything Goes with optional stripes or polka dots; Festive Fridays #153 (I chose blue + white + embossing + shape other than rectangle {circles, star} + supportive sentiment "you're smart," "winner," & "you did it")



3 comments:

Sura said...

Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Chris C said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa in Texas said...

This is just precious! Love your take on the sketch ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!