Sunday, May 5, 2024

Working Like a Dog for Lasting Memories #700

It's time for another month of challenges to start over at Lasting Memories, and I was able to get some scrappy time in yesterday for National Scrapbook Day. I created a layout to go along with the latest challenge, which is to be inspired by a song. I chose the Beatles song, "Hard Day's Night" because the lyrics "working like a dog" seemed to fit these photos of my son working hard to apply sealer to our swim spa. Please join us over at Lasting Memories before June 2 to share how the songs in your life inspire your scrapbooking!

Recipe:
A Typeface stamp set
Floral & Dot paper (DCWV Stack 4)
Gingham paper (from my stash, source unknown)
Pear, Pacifica & Colonial White cardstock
Pear, Pacifica & Honey ink
Moonstruck marker
Summer Vibes PML card
Blue Jean Heart puffy shapes (Doodlebug)
Cricut Artbooking: sun, grass
Cricut Artist: title
Cricut Chore Chart: dog
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap NSD Bonus sketch (reversed)


Challenges:  Time Out Challenges #262 Photo Inspiration (inspired by the dots, gingham, and dogs)

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wonderful layout and I love how you've been inspired by Kim's bag! Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

Lisa in Texas said...

Super cute layout and such a fun title! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Helen said...

I love this fun snap of this pup! Looks like he's having a good time checking on progress! A fun layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenge. :)