Friday, August 9, 2024

Woodland Themed Birthday Card

My mother-in-law's birthday is this week, so my hubby asked me to make her a birthday card. I dove into my challenges list for inspiration and came up with the following card. Thanks for the inspiration, all you wonderful challenge blogs!

Recipe:
Chantilly, Bugs and Hugs & Wild About Love Stamp sets
Kraft, Olive, Honey Butter, Goldrush & White Daisy cardstock
Honey, Autumn Terracotta, Olive, Garden Green & Chocolate ink
Yellow paper flowers (Recollections)
Woodgrain washi tape
Heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Artistry cartridge: leady frame & mat
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap card sketch #271 (reversed)

Challenges: AAA Birthday Cards #64 Critters; Farm Quest Challenge Blog #57 Forest or Woodland Things;  Inkspirational #321 Woodland; Tic Tac Toe Challenge #253 (used the middle row with flowers  + scoring + die cuts)

2 comments:

Pia S said...

I live the retro vibe of this design, with the spotty fox and all the different elements. Nice take on the sketch and our woodland theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

Silke Ledlow said...

I bet your MIL loved her sweet birthday card so much? You rocked the sketch along with the TTTC elements! Thank you for playing along!!!