Sunday, October 6, 2024

Halloween Prep Layout for Lasting Memories #722

I'm on a scrappy roll, with two layouts completed in two days, so here is my latest, featuring the new Lasting Memories challenge. Brandi Jo is challenging us to be inspired by Autumn this month, so the first challenge is to be inspired by pumpkins - create a layout using at least 50% orange, and include a round element. I think I have more than 50% orange here, and the round elements are the sub-title letters and the circle behind the top pumpkin sticker. This was a fun and relatively easy challenge to complete, so hopefully you are now inspired to hop over to Lasting Memories and play along!

Recipe:
Background Elements, Spooky Smiles, Vintage Type & Wicked stamp sets
Pumpkin Spice papers
Tangerine, Paprika, Mink & White Daisy cardstock
Tangerine, Mink, Autumn Terracotta, Peacock & Black ink
Black marker
Pumpkin Spice stickers
Orange ric-rac (JoAnn Craft Essentials)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banner
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #108

Challenges: My Time to Craft #544 Autumn Colors; Colorful Options October challenge: orange; Time Out Challenges #273 - I was inspired to scrapbook some pictures of my beautiful kids enjoying a favorite autumn activity, and I used some shades of orange along with some other autumnal colors.

No comments: