Saturday, February 11, 2023

EMS Sketch Challenge #108 + But Wait, There's More Layout

Some months I don't get around to creating a scrapbook sketch at all, but this month I have created two! Don't forget to check out my other sketch, a double pager, as well as using the one I'm sharing today. If you use this sketch, feel free to adapt it to your photos, and please leave a link to the completed layout in the comments at the bottom of this post.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my layout. I was having a hard time figuring out a title for these miscellaneous photos from Christmas Day 2016 until I thought of the old informercial phrase, "But wait, there's more!"

Recipe:
Stacy's Hand Alphabet, Whooo's Your Valentine & Alphabet Solos E stamp sets
Four Season - Winter & October - December 2022 Mix-In papers
Pine, Toffee, Scarlet & White Daisy cardstock
Pine, Toffee, Ruby & Mink ink
Chocolate pigment ink
Burgundy marker (Zig)
Clear embossing powder
White Lacey Trims (49 & Market)
Green organdy ribbon (Offray)
Heart brads (from my stash, source unknown)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banner, tag
Cricut Artiste cartridge: hearts
Challenges: Cut It Up #271 Have a Heart (I included die cut and stamped hearts, heart brads, and the striped paper is actually lines of hearts as well)

1 comment:

Larelyn said...

Such a great layout to share wonderful memories. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)