Sunday, October 27, 2024

Movie Night Layout for Lasting Memories #725

I've been busy working on a photo book for my recent Alaska cruise, so I have been neglecting my blog a bit, but here's a layout I managed to eke out for the new Lasting Memories challenge. In honor of Halloween costumes, Brandi Jo asked us to use something that sparkles, so I chose some gold Stickles to do the Wonder Woman logo, plus I added some gold star brads. That's more sparkle than I am used to, but I love the look. Hopefully you are inspired to scrapbook along with us. Just click the link above to hop on over to the Lasting Memories blog and add your sparkly layout!

Recipe:
Joy in the Journey, October - December 2022 Mix-In & September - October 2023 Mix-In papers
Journey, Scarlet & Linen cardstock
Journey & Scarlet ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Joy in the Journey cardstock stickers
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Gold star brads (Creative Impressions)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #84

Challenges: Cut It Up #3156 Add Embellishments + a die-cut; Color My Heart Color Dare #623 (used blue, red & white plus neutrals grey and gold for my metallic - thank you for the beautiful inspiration photo!)

Time Out Challenges #275 (I focused on the sweet treats with the chocolate fountain)

No comments: