Today is a perfect day for the layout I just completed, since it's supposed to be sizzling here in Southern California! I plan to cool off in a movie theater this afternoon, but first let me share the latest Lasting Memories challenge with you. Design Team member Lisa has been sharing some mood boards with us, and I found inspiration from the lovely color palette of this week's board. Feel free to play along with this or any of the Lasting Memories challenges this month before the linky closes on Saturday. Here's my layout:
And here's the mood board:
Recipe:
Dotty for You papers
Honey Butter, Smoothie & Nectarine cardstock
Creme Brulee, Smoothie ink
Bug-a-Boo stickers (Frances Meyer)
Summer Afternoon enamel dots (Altenew)
Flower embossing folder (Cuttlebug)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title, sun
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #717 (from Facebook) rotated left
Challenges: Can You Handle the Pressure? Use an embossing folder; Cut It Up #361 Use a die-cut + embossing; Let’s Craft and Create #233 Fun in the Sun.



No comments:
Post a Comment