Monday, July 27, 2026

Millennium Bridge Layout

Another layout for my London album, this time showing views of the Millennium Bridge over the River Thames. I was looking for some water or waves paper and found a Simple Stories beach themed paper pack that had just what I was looking for, plus it had some cool geotag/road map type paper that worked well for this layout. My pictures featured pretty drab colors with just a few pops of red, so I used the pink and red cardstock to cheer up the layout.

Recipe:
My Life stamp set
Just Beachy papers (Simple Stories)
Cotton Candy, Chocolate, Ruby, Blush, Black, Pewter & White cardstock
Bamboo, Flaxen, Juniper & Tulip ink
Very Merry Christmas wood stars (Pinkfresh)
Chocolate baker's twine
Slate polka dot washi tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners
Cricut You Are Here cartridge; bridge
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: arrow, notebook paper edge
Cricut Design Space: title using Amertha font
Challenges: A Cut Above Anything Goes including a die-cut; Love Those Pretty Papers Anything goes with patterned paper; NBUS Challenge #88 My never before used stuff is the patterned paper and the wooden stars; One More Page Scrapbook pages only; Paper Rocks Scissors #18 Used scissors to cut the baker's twine.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Wonderful LO, Cheryl! Great design and you always get so many pictures on your pages. That bridge is awesome! Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.

Camille Short said...

That is one beautiful layout. I love the bridge/title. Thanks for sharing with us at One More Page.

Deanne Saunders said...

Wow!! Amazing! Your London scrapbook is going to be awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper