Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Beautiful {Kew Gardens) Layout

One of my scrappy goals for this year is to finish scrapping all the photos from a 2017 trip my hubby and I took to London. Since we took thousands of photos, and I haven't been very consistent with scrapping them, it's taken almost nine years to scrap the first nine days of the trip, and I now have five days of photos left, so wish me luck in getting them done before the ten year anniversary of our trip rolls around! On the day I am scrapping now, we went to the lovely Kew Gardens in outer London, so here is a layout showing some of the beautiful wildflowers we saw.

Here are a couple close-ups so you can see the details:


Recipe:
Notice the Details stamp set
The Flower Emporium papers (49 and Market)
Pear cardstock
Toffee, Pear, Indian Corn Blue, Desert Rose & Black ink
Mars Black fineliner pen (iBayam)
Simple Vintage Junk Drawer foam stickers (Simple Stories)
Tim Holtz Field Notes ephemera (Idea-ology)
Old Soul ephemera (American Crafts)
Krafty Garden Essentials rub-on transfers (49 and Market)
Timberline assortment wooden shapes
Wooden Arrow
Green organdy ribbon (Offray)
Green washi tape (Recollections)
Garden Green spiral clip
Staples
Tim Holtz Rays stencil (Stampers Anonymous)
Opaque Matte Texture paste (Ranger)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #114 (much adapted!)

Challenges: Alphabet Challenge Blog H is for Horticulture AND Inkspirational #374 Word Inspiration: Garden - since I have a brown thumb, I scrapped photos of this lovely public garden; Triple B Anything goes including a bird, a bloom, and/or a butterfly; The Outlawz Anything But a Card; Stencil Fun - I definitely didn't do the optional twist of CAS, but I did use the rays stencil; Unicorn Challenge #123 - Layer it up!

No comments: