Monday, May 4, 2009

Aquarium of the Pacific

When Grandma and Grandpa Even came to visit in January, we all went to the Aquarium of the Pacific. The boys zoomed from exhibit to exhibit, trying to see everything at once. I think the only place they slowed down was at the playground, where they happily squirted water at each other for about half an hour. I just had to capture my memories of that super-speedy day with this layout using the Majestic Blue paper pack. I used Liquid Glass on the sea-shell, fish, and starfish. I love how it gives them a 3-D effect and really makes them pop out from the page.





Recipe (All items CTMH):
Daydream & Rustic Alphabet stamp sets
Majestic Blue paper pack
Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, & Colonial White cardstock
Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, & Bamboo ink
Cocoa & Desert Sand markers
Blending Pen
Liquid Glass

No comments: