Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love is in the air

It's my birthday today, and I know I should post something deep and meaningful, like a look back at the past and the influences that shaped me to be what I am today, but I don't have any layouts like that, so here's what you get! This layout is from Elliot's preschool Valentine's party, and making it took me back to the frantic week before Valentine's Day, when I was scrambling to handmake 50 cards for his classmates, plus another 14 for Adrian's class. What was I thinking? At any rate, they came out super cute, so I made an extra to attach to this layout. I was trying to use up some extra Connections Club rewards (clear shapes and rub-ons) from previous CTMH idea books, so I used Liquid Glass to attach Tulip cardstock to the back of three clear hearts, and then I added white rub-ons. I also used metal photo corners from the Spring Blossom Mini-Medley Accent Collection. Everything else was stamped or hand-written. Enjoy, and take a moment today to tell a loved one how special he or she is to you!





Recipe:
February Word Puzzle, Friendship Alphabet small, Tiny Typewriter Alphabet & Welcome Baby stamp sets
Crystal Blue, Tulip, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Crystal BLue, Tulip & Brown Bag ink
Tulip, Chocolate, Black & Sunkiss Yellow markers
Tulip Photo Corners from the Spring Blossom Mini-Medley Accent Collection
Connections Club clear shapes & white rub-ons
Liquid Glass

No comments: