Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

NSD Layouts

Today was a busy day, with a soccer game (Adrian's team won 5 -1) and a friend's retirement party to attend, so this is the first chance I have had to sit down at the computer. As promised, here is the first of several layouts I completed on National Scrapbook Day. I am a big fan of Jeanette Lynton's pattern books, so for this layout I used a pattern from Cherish called Silver Screen. I frequently tweak the patterns to fit my pictures, but this time I pretty much left it alone. My favorite part of the layout is the patterned paper I created using White Daisy cardstock and a stamp from the Jingle Borders stamp set. I stamped the background pattern using Indian Corn Blue ink, and then filled in parts of it with Cranberry and Honey markers.





Recipe:
All supplies CTMH
Jingle Borders stamp set
Priceless Love Word Puzzle stamp set
July Word Puzzle stamp set
Friendship Word Puzzle stamp set
Blue Ribbon patterned papers
White Daisy, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, and Honey cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Cranberry, and Honey ink
Outdoor Denim, Cranberry, and Honey markers

No comments: