Friday, May 31, 2019

Adrian's 13th Birthday Layout

For these photos of my son's 13th birthday, I used some papers that I think came in my CTMH consultant kit when I signed up back in 2008. They are really cute papers, but I didn't have much that matched the exact colors. I finally decided to just use them even if they're not a perfect match, because I really need to make room in my stash for new paper! Can anyone relate?
Recipe:
Pennant Alphabet & You & Me stamp sets
Good Times papers & My Stickease
Buttercup & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate, Twilight & Pacifica ink
Pure Brown marker (Zig)
Chocolate baker's twine
Twilight brads & Bigger Brads
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: pennants
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #107 (rotated left)
Challenges: Lasting Memories #448 - Stamp Free for All! (I chose to use alphabet stamps again, but with the twist that they were pennants)

No comments: