Friday, May 24, 2019

Teacher Appreciation 2019 Cards

Needed to whip up a few cards for teachers, so here are a couple that I came up with!
Recipe:
Beautiful Friendship papers
Kraft, Smoothie & White Daisy cardstock
Sapphire, Smoothie & Canary ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Shinhan Touch Twin markers
White enamel dots
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: tea cup
Pattern: Try Stamping on Tuesdays #409
Challenges: Double Trouble #29 (Thing 1- kraft cardstock base, Thing 2 - played along with TSOT sketch); Paper Girls #176 (my favorite beverage is tea!)

Recipe:
I Heart Us papers
Raspberry cardstock
Juniper & Lagoon ink
Lagoon Shimmer trim
Childhood PML card
Heart punch (Ek Success)
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap card sketch #146
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Minty Fresh (I don't have much yet in mint so was happy to use a background from the I Heart Us papers to get me started)

5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Great teacher card, Cheryl! Love how you interpreted our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch this week with your colorful creation. I especially like how you repeated the colors in your teacup pattern paper on the rest of the elements of your card! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Both so pretty - my fave is the teacup card, though, of course, lol. Such awesome papers, and love your edge details! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Brandi said...

Love them both, but I love that "O" is for outstanding, so perfect for a teacher card. I love the bright bold colours you used too, great card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the torn edge and combination of those design papers...very pretty. Not often we see cards from you and these are perfected just like your scrapbook pages. Hope you share more with us at Double Trouble. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Try Stampin' on Tuesdays.

Melanie R said...

Great cards, Cheryl! How nice to see cards from you although I always look forward to seeing your scrapbook pages. I especially like the torn edge and the color combination you used. Thank you for joining in at Double Trouble Challenge #29.