Thursday, May 23, 2024

Always & Forever Layout

Sometimes a random photo pops up on my list of things to scrap, and I have to search my memory to figure out why I took it. This was one of those photos. As I mentioned in my journaling, I'm not sure why we took it, but I love how happy my daughter and I look together, so I am glad I have this memento of us!

My photo of this layout came out a little off-color; the correct yellow is in the lower left corner!

Recipe:
Recipe Box stamp set
A Perfect Autumn & Celebrate Autumn papers (Echo Park)
You've Got My Heart scrapbooking kit
Buttercup, Ruby, Paprika & White Daisy cardstock
Buttercup, Cashmere, Nectarine, Sunset, Ruby & Black ink
Burnt Sienna fineline pen (iBayam)
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Brown ribbon (Michaels)
DE Framework chipboard
White Daisy Bigger Brads
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title
Pattern: Rochelle Spears May 2024 Sketch

Challenges: FarmQuest Challenge Blog #52 Kitchen Tool & Equipment (I stamped a pie pan and rolling pin to go along with my meal theme); Scrap With Stacy May Tic Tac Toe Board (used the right column with stamping + 1 photo + polka dots)

1 comment:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

Your scrapbook layout is wonderful! I love the sketch design of this, colors, kitchen tools/baking and even the little soup bowl besides the meal setting at the restaurant! What a great idea for FarmQuest #52!! Thanks for creating and sharing with us! --Becca