Saturday, May 4, 2024

Maker Fun Factory Layout

I didn't have as much time as I wanted to scrap today on National Scrapbook Day because our family went to see the Star Wars exhibit at the Reagan Presidential Library. We had a great time and I was able to say, "May the fourth be with you!" multiple times. When we got home, I pulled out a layout I started back in February (basically I adhered the photos and ribbon) but laid aside because I just didn't know where to go with it. With the help of a few challenges, I finally finished it today - woohoo!

Recipe:
Have a Happy Day stamp set
Let's Wander Multi-Media paper (American Crafts)
Gypsy & White Daisy cardstock
Gypsy & Moonstruck ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Gold Metallics marker
Gold ribbon
Gear It Up sequins (Craftin' Desert)
Field Notes Thicker (American Crafts)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Design Space: title using BFC Night Kiss font
Pattern: Stick It Down February 2024 double sketch

Challenges: The Outlawz AG in a Card-Free Zone May challenge; Cut It Up #303 Add a Sentiment (I added the "smile" sentiment on my arrow); Splitcoast Stampers VSBN Challenge #2 Add 4 items from a list to my layout (I chose sequins + ribbon + die-cut items + tag)

No comments: