Tuesday, May 7, 2024

BSF Thank You Cards

We just finished our year in Bible Study Fellowship and I wanted to give thank you cards to our teaching leader and my daughter's two leaders, but I had used all the ones in my card box. What's a girl to do? Well, get to work making some new ones, of course! I used basically the same supplies for two of the cards, but a whole different set for the third.

This card didn't follow any pattern. I had a scrap piece of patterned paper that had a hole cut in it, so I used that as my base and put another piece behind it.


I used card sketch #265 from Sketch-n-Scrap for this card.


And for this one, I used card sketch #756 from Tuesday Morning Sketches.


Recipe (cards 1 & 2):
I Heart Us papers
Canary, Sweet Leaf, Mint, Raspberry, Slate & White Daisy cardstock
Pixie, Raspberry, Mint, Lagoon & Bluebird ink
ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Gold Metallics marker
Junebug Puffies stickers
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: sun
Cricut Artiste cartridge: thanks
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border
Cricut Just Because cartridge: sheep, scalloped rectangle, thank ewe
Challenges: Cut It Up #303 die cut + sentiment (both cards); Tic Tac Toe Challenges #246 (used the middle column with butterflies + free + patterned papers for card 1 and the diagonal with flowers + free + die-cuts for card 2)

Recipe (card 3):
Inspirationals stamp set (SU)
Thank You stamp set
Life Delights papers
Chocolate, Blush, Craft & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate & Blush ink
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Clear embossing powder
Colonial White circle tag
Chocolate & Sweet Leaf ribbons
Pink & White heart brads (from my stash, source unknown)
Challenges: Let's Craft & Create #207 AG with optional Pretty Pink; Festive Friday #158 (used brown + pink + paper tearing)

4 comments:

Betty said...

What a fab card Cheryl - so bright and cheery - thanks for joining our TicTacToe Challenge this week! Betty DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Cheryl, what a great bunch of retired items from your stash... and you might want to check us out on Double Trouble "Stash and Trash" and join us for our Lost Sock Memorial Day, using unused and/or unmatched stuff found in your stash. Hope to see you there.

Lisa in Texas said...

Such adorable cards! I love that sweet ewe with that fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Donna W. said...

These are all very pretty I like the way you used the Biblical elements as the focal point on the last one. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.