Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LOAD #7 - Discovery Center

I spent all day organizing pictures for a scrapbooking retreat I'm attending this weekend, so I don't have my layout done for today. Bad me! LOADers, feel free to post links to your layouts, and I will try to get my layout done and posted tonight. Wish me luck!

2 days later . . .
Finally got a chance to post this layout - yay! It's as done as I can be at this stage. I really need a dinosaur stamp set, but I have to browse my CTMH idea books and see what's available. I'm always ripe for an excuse to place another order!



Recipe:
Connections & Classmate Alphabet stamp sets
Moonstruck, Bamboo, Cranberry & Dutch Blue cardstock
Moonstruck ink
Moonstruck marker
Paper piercer

2 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-7-pumpkin-patch.html

Good luck on getting post done tonight. And enjoy your retreat this weekend!

Linda said...

Oops I fibbed! I have more pumpkin painting layouts!

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/Image0022.jpg