Thursday, April 8, 2010

LOAD #8 - San Francisco

I spent all day working on getting my photos organized for this weekend's scrapbook retreat (finally finished and e-mailed photos to Costco), and I just remembered that I never posted yesterday's layout, and I haven't started today's! I will try to post some layouts tomorrow before I leave. Sorry for holding up the works for those who wanted to post today.

******************
It's Sunday night and I am back from my retreat. I had a great weekend and got a lot of scrapping done, so I will try to catch up with posting it for all of you! Here's the first layout for my San Francisco vacation album. My husband was wondering why he never sees me draw in my scrapbooks anymore, so I sketched a bridge on this layout just for him! Click on the layout if you want to see it larger.



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Small stamp set
It's a Guy Thing Level 2 papers
Barn Red, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Barn Red & Chocolate ink
Chocolate marker
Prismacolor Watercolor pencils
CM punch

2 comments:

Linda said...

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/twinstimestwo/Image0032.jpg

My 4 cuties at Halloween!

Anonymous said...

http://ownerofchanel.blogspot.com/2010/04/load-8-more-disney.html