Friday, June 3, 2011

EMS Sketch Challenge 30 - Zoo Time

Good Friday afternoon, everyone. Here's another fun sketch challenge coming your way for this weekend. I put this sketch together last week, but as I was looking at it this morning, I saw all kinds of possibilities for using it. If I can get some scrapping time this week, I may post some different ways to use this sketch. I'm really trying to deplete my stash, so for this layout, I combined CTMH paper and ink with some older products from other companies. Does that make it a hybrid layout? LOL!
The sketch
My layout
Recipe:
Expedition Level 2 papers
Bamboo & Chocolate cardstock
Chocolate ink
Chocolate marker
Autumn Terracotta brads & spiral clip
Wild things & Safari Font stickers (Karen Foster Designs)
Magic Mesh (Creative Imaginations)
Vegetation fibers (EK Success)

2 comments:

Diana said...

I love your layout. I'm going to have to give this a try! TFS!!

awjmgmom said...

Now I found them - love this layout and am getting so itchy to play!!!