Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Be a Little Crazy Layout

Today I scrapbooked some bittersweet memories of one of the last excursions my boys had with our neighbor girl, Cassidy, before she moved away. I combined mostly older products with a few new items, using as inspiration two layouts I scraplifted from Katerina (Trek) over at Scrapbook.com.
Recipe:
Moments in Time stamp set
Roxie papers
Colonial White & Black cardstock
Black, Steel, Desert Sand & Tulip ink
Black marker
Black epoxy dots
Mod Great Lengths Titles sticker (CM)
Escape the Ordinary Thickers (American Crafts)
Zoo animals stickers (from my stash)
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart The Important Things - I chose friendship and laughter!; Use Your Stuff As Time Goes By - I'm scrapbooking photos from 2014, so quite a bit of time has gone by and the little boys in the photos are no longer so little! Also I included a calendar and the "today" sticker to emphasize the time theme.

7 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Yay! Nice to se you playing along w/ us at "Use Your Stuff"! I already commented on how much I love this layout at SB.com (epecially the critters)!
Thanks again for joining us! - Doreen DT Member

missgailly said...

Fantastic layout and i’m Lovin’ those animal stickers. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Sue Bruch—From my Heart said...

Great layout...I love your paper choices. And I totally agree about the importance of friendship and laughter. Thank you for sharing your project with Heart 2 Heart!

Brandi said...

Fantastic layout! I love seeing layouts in challenges, signifies another memory saved. Your layout is great, the paper, the rhino (so cute!)! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Cat Nowak said...

What an awesome layout! I love when you hold on to those papers and embellishments and then you get the inspiration for right layout. Wonderful memories. Thank you for joining us at Heart2Heart!

Lauren said...

I love the muted colours of this- yet everything stands out without being overwhelming! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

Katy said...

I LOVED Roxie!!! Love this layout and thanks for linking it up to H2H - Important Things!