Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Spring Blooms Layout

My husband loves to take pictures of flowers, so I usually wind up with a bunch of really pretty pictures and the decision whether or not to include them in our family scrapbooks. I decided to go for it with this batch that he took at the zoo, since I figure it's one thing I want the kids to remember about their dad - his love of beauty. Plus I love the picture of me and the kids checking out that fun bloom!
Recipe:
Hooray Bouquet & You Are My Happy stamp sets
Hopscotch papers
Glacier, Sunset, Cocoa & Colonial White cardstock
Glacier, Sunset, Smoothie, Cocoa & Flaxen ink
ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Gazebo Titles stickers (CM)
Mocha Opaques Pearls
Craft buttons
White embroidery floss
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: butterfly, flowers, scalloped border
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 2
Challenges: Lasting Memories This or That challenge (buttons, bling)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Pretty Spring flowers and love your floral accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! -Deanna :)