Tuesday, January 28, 2020

That's How I Roll Layout

Love these photos of my son playing hard and enjoying life before he crashes hard! He has always been a sound sleeper, probably because he expends so much energy when awake.
Recipe:
Spot On Backgrounds, Star Struck & Tiny Typewriter stamp sets
Something Fierce & I Heart Us papers
Bluebird & Juniper cardstock
Clear vellum (The Paper Company)
Bluebird, Juniper & Versamark ink
Something Fierce stickers
Emoji stickers (American Greetings)
#Life card: Enjoy
Teen Spirit: Boy ephemera (Echo Park)
Celebrating Freedom Noteworthy die-cuts (Bo Bunny)
Canary baker's twine
Clear embossing powder
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: frame
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #404
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart color challenge - Bluebird; Retro Rubber Challenges #127 (I chose the column with twine, die-cut, and vellum, and all my stamps are from 2009 or earlier)

7 comments:

Tanya said...

This is SO cute!! I especially love the "loading" sticker next to him sleeping.
I have two kids like that too, haha!

Eli said...

Noooo! Tooooo cute! A page full of joy, of those that are nice to see. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

*Vicki* said...

Your layout is adorable! Love the details with the vellum layer and twine for your tag! I have boys (all grown now) and they played hard and slept hard too!! LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us at Retro Rubber! HUGS

Cat Nowak said...

Fun layout! I love that sleeping photo .. if only we could fall asleep like that as we grow older. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

What a fun and sweet layout, the pictures of your son are so endearing and beautiful.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Hugs.
Maria/DT

Brandi said...

I love this and I love the sleeping pictures, such a great thing to remember. We often remember the fun but not the aftermath, the exhaustion, this is great! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

LeAnne said...

LOL, this is the cutest layout ever! Love pix like that...I have several like that of my DGD too! Thanks for using our Tic-Tac-Toe board for your creation this week!