Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Hip Hip Hooray Layout

For my son's pug themed 10th birthday party, I created paw print cupcakes and made blue jello to represent water bowls. My first attempt at the cupcakes was an epic fail (unfortunately I don't have a picture of it), but after much experimentation, I came up with a look that worked. I dug deep into my stash for the supplies for this layout. Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog is celebrating their tenth anniversary, so I looked back at their first challenge, which required using the CTMH colors Sweet Leaf, Chocolate, and Sunflower, and pulled paper and ribbon out that featured those colors. Happy anniversary, Heart 2 Heart!
Recipe:
Artiste Collection Birthday & Atomic Numbers stamp sets
Magic Moments papers
Chocolate, Sweet Leaf, Sunflower, Kraft &White Daisy cardstock
Chocolate, Sweet Leaf & Sunflower ink
Brown marker (Zig)
Sweet Leaf grosgrain ribbon
White Daisy embroidery floss
Metal edged circle tags (Sticko)
Cricut Artiste cartrdige: banner, cupcake
Cricut Artistry cartridge: balloon, candles
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch17Aug
Challenges: Lasting Memories #495 Word play on RAIN
R - ribbon
A - Artiste and Artistry Cricut cartridges + Atomic Numbers stamp set
I - ink
N - number "10"

2 comments:

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! Your cup cakes are great for the pug theme birthday! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

I love this, but then again I love all things pug, so might be a bit biased! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca