Sunday, October 18, 2020

From This Moment Layout

I wasn't able to be at my sister-in-law's wedding, but I was able to capture a little bit of this meaningful time through the photos my hubby took. I used lots of die-cuts, stamping, and embossing to create this layout, and achieving a feminine look without drowning it in pink was an enjoyable challenge. Hopefully you think I succeeded in that aim!

Recipe:
Pen Pal Alphabet, Love This & Express Postage stamp sets
Bonnie Bell Wedding papers (MAMBI)
Daydream papers
Hollyhock, Blush & White Daisy cardstock
Hollyhock & Versamark ink
Blush & Gold Metallix markers
White gel pen (Sakura)
Gold embossing powder
Autumn Terracotta conchos
White embroidery floss
Gold ribbon (from my stash, source unknown)
Small heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: Always & Forever
Cricut Artiste cartridge: large hearts
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: family
Challenges: 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #43 (I was inspired to add a stamped, heat embossed, fussy-cut butterfly to my layout); Tic Tac Toe Challenges #86 (I did the diagonal with die-cut, circle, and stitching, AND the column with stitching, ribbon, and designer paper. I also used gold embossed paper and added gold embossing, so that kinda works for the other diagonal).

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a gorgeous wedding (love the girls' dresses!) and your layout really shows it off! A treasured memory for sure, even if you couldn't be there! Thanks for playing with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week and using lots of those boxes in it!

jimlynn said...

What a pretty wedding this must have been. Love your beautiful layout for it and the addition of the butterfly is fantastic.
Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn