Sunday, March 14, 2021

Aquarium of the Pacific 2015 Layout

For these photos of my kids enjoying the aquarium, I drew inspiration from a couple of crafting challenges plus a sketch I created in 2019 that remains a favorite. The patterned paper is from an old CTMH kit that was one of the first ones I purchased back in 2004 or 2005, so it was great that it suited these photos so well. Am I the only paper collector around here who needs to get those old papers off the shelf and into my albums?

Recipe:
Pen Pal Alphabet stamp set
Summer Celebration papers
Pebble & White Daisy cardstock
Watermelon, Ocean & Pacifica ink
Ocean marker
Wood Hearts
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: banners, arrows, hearts, sun
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 78

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy March tic-tac-toe (I used the row with 5 patterned papers, hearts, and the color teal); The Studio Challenges Color tic-tac-toe (I used the column with teal, grey, and pink)

2 comments:

Tammy Folk said...

Cheryl - lovin' the teal, grey & pink row that you picked for the Color Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Super cute double page layout! Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio Challenges this month.

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Your choice of pattered paper picks up the colors in your photo. Beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.