Sunday, March 21, 2021

Preschool Peak Layout

The final layout for my kids' Everest VBS experience features photos from the preschool class my youngest attended. I played along with the latest board from Tic Tac Toe Challenges by using the diagonal with die-cuts (hearts, scalloped frame), ribbon (blue, red), and bright colors. The colors are actually a mix of bright and pastel, but hopefully I have enough bright colors to qualify!

Here's my layout:


And here's the tic tac toe board:
Recipe:
Color Kaleidoscope papers
White Daisy cardstock
Espresso ink
Star Spangled Blue marker
"A" chipboard (from my stash, source unknown)
My Happy Place Shape Sprinkles hearts (Doodlebug Designs)
Cranberry velvet ribbon
Crystal Blue ribbon
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: frame
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very nice layout! Thanks for joining us at TTTC!