Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Everest VBS Layout

I created my first layout for this Vacation Bible School in 2016 but didn't finish scrapping any of the other photos. Probably should have, because I'm finally getting back to them five years later! The page I created today will face my original page, so I decided they should match, and fortunately I still had a tiny bit of the paper left from scrapping the original layout. The theme was Everest: conquering challenges with God's mighty power, and the decor featured a snowy mountain, so it seemed logical to go with the snowflake theme. I included my original layout and my new one. How did I do?

Original layout:

New layout:

Recipe:
Wonderland & Snowhaven papers
Black, Grey Wool & White Daisy cardstock
Black & Crystal Blue ink
Black marker
Black gingham ribbon
Say Cheese III enamel dots (Simple Stories)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: circle tag
Cricut Artistry cartridge: snowflakes
Cricut Simply Sweet: tabs
CTMH embossing folder: chevron
Pattern: An old Brenda Ragsdale sketch that was posted on Scrapbook.com


Challenges: Just Us Girls Trend Week #575 embossing folder (I thought my chevron embossing folder was a fun way of carrying through the mountain theme); Use Your Stuff #418 enamel dots

1 comment:

Bobby said...

So glad you're getting back into scrapbooking, I'm way behind in mine but cards took over a while ago. It's a wonderful layout and I'm glad you shared it with us at Just Us Girls.