Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Christmas Luncheon 2015 Layout

Since it's December, I wanted to get a little Christmas themed scrapping done, so here is what I've been working on today. I adapted a sketch I had created back in 2016 but had never used; it felt good to finally create something with it!

Recipe:
Sparkle & Shine papers
Ruby & White Daisy cardstock
Ruby, Slate & Juniper ink
Grey marker (Zig)
Sparkle & Shine chipboard die-cuts
Ruby buttons & baker's twine
Clear Sparkles
Silver cord (from my stash)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tree
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Feb1 (rotated right)

Challenges: Bitten By the Bug Any Holiday (I chose Christmas); Lasting Memories #577 Multi Photo Layout

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Cheryl, you make the most amazing layouts! I love the design and papers that you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful layout & photos of enjoying that lunch.
Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

moknowsall said...

your layouts are always so beautiful. So is this one. Happy holidays and thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge

Sandy Ross said...

Great sketch and layout! I am going to use that one in the future! Love your title work! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Lori said...

Lovely layout, Cheryl! I love the little Christmas tree as your "A" in your title and I love your sketch, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Cheryl,

thank you so much for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2. We appreciate your continued participation all these years.

Alicia