Saturday, January 8, 2022

Hitting the Slopes Layout

My first layout of 2022! I was going to pull out some newer items so I could play along with some new-themed challenges, but the products that worked best with my photos were some old papers and stickers.  I finally gave in and went with them. I even used an old sketch, so couldn't even count that. 

Recipe:
Adventure USA & Story FYI stamp sets
Back Country papers and My Stickease
Goldrush & White Daisy cardstock
Goldrush, Barn Red, Outdoor Denim & Olive ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Olive baker's twine
White rick rack (Wrights)
Diamond Stickles (Ranger)
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: title, tag
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch17Jan
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy Tic-Tac-Toe (used the diagonal with 4 patterned papers + tag + 3 word title and the column with twine + tag + plaid)

1 comment:

Sue McIsaac said...

Great Layout! My style is a lot of photos and this one really appeals to me. Thank you.