Monday, December 20, 2021

Sherlocked Mug Layout

I've been MIA for the last two months here on my blog, just because life was too overwhelming for me to feel creative. Instead, I read a lot and completed a 3000 piece jigsaw puzzle! This morning, I actually woke up feeling creative, so I searched for a sketch and checked out some challenges so I could scrapbook a photo that's been sitting on my desk since October. For anyone who is a fan of the BBC show Sherlock, you will need no explanation of this layout, and here's a link to the clip from A Scandal In Belgravia to enjoy.

Recipe:
February Word Puzzle stamp set
Central Park, Animal Cookies, Fall 2019 Mix-In & March/April 2021 Mix-In papers
Tulip & Black cardstock
Glacier, Peacock, Tulip, Slate & Black ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
PML Tabbed Journaling Card
Love This wood title
Wood Hearts
Red Pearls
Pattern: Sketch-n-Scrap #238

Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Embellishments challenge (used wooden hearts & title and red pearls)

7 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love this Cheryl!! Glad you are feeling creative again! Merry Christmas and thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Cat Nowak said...

Love this layout! I understand the feeling of being overwhelmed and I am impressed about the 3000 piece puzzle, my top has been 2000. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Tammy Folk said...

Love this layout Cheryl! Kudos to you on the puzzle and feeling creative again! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month. Merry Christmas!

Lori said...

I love everything about this layout, Cheryl! The colors, your journaling card, the wood veneer - perfect!

Lori said...

By the way - I'm so glad that you are starting to feel creative again - I have missed seeing your layouts! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Brandi said...

We are so glad you are back to creating and I hear you...life is so so much right now, all we can do is take it one day at a time! I love your layout, it is super cute, so on the sketch too but I love how you mixed so many papers, that is one thing I am not good at but it looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Melissa Robinson said...

Your page looks fantastic! I love every element included! Great job!

Thank you for participating with us at Heart 2 Heart.