Saturday, February 5, 2022

Dream Layout

I suppose this layout really should have been titled Fantasy, since the pictures were taken at Fantasyland, but I had the die-cut for "dream" in a pretty font on one of my Cricut cartridges, so that became the title! The color scheme was a little tricky with the variety of blues and the purple of Dumbo's hat, but with the help of the latest Color My Heart color dare, I picked out some shades that worked well for the photos. Enjoy!


I created a shaker using a die-cut frame, vellum, and 3-D foam tape, and filled it with sequin flowers. The scan of it didn't come out well because of the extra dimension, so here's a close up of it.

And here's the journaling card I created to go on the facing photo storage page with some additional photos.

Recipe:
I Heart Us & Spring 2020 Mix In papers
Mint, Amethyst, Bluebird & Pixie cardstock
Vellum
Bluebird, Amethyst & Pixie ink
I Heart Us die-cut banners
Junebug & Stick on You Puffies
White Daisy baker's twine & grosgrain ribbon
Flower sequins (Tree House Studio)
3-D foam tape
Liquid Glass
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: frame
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 17

Challenges: Color My Heart Color Dare #482 (I had to improvise on a couple of the colors, but I did my best!)

Tic Tac Toe Challenges #147 (I used the middle row across with Shaker + Purple and Pink + Word die-cut)

7 comments:

Debi said...

Great take on the Color Dare Challenge. Love this layout. Thanks for sharing.

MortiCraft said...

Well selected colours and a pretty shaker element in the bottom right hand corner. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Michelle said...

Lovely layout to mark a fun time. Great use of our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Stef Perry said...

Fun page with all the happy photos and a shaker? Terrific element to add! Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute scrap page layout...the TTTC elements are perfectly done! Thank you for playing along!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Your dream title section with the shaker and journaling is so special on your page of memories. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

Super layout and I love the journalling page!