Saturday, March 26, 2022

Tomorrowland Layout

Every month, there is a Baker's Dozen Challenge over at Scrapbook.com, in which people suggest 13 items to use on a layout. Sometimes the list comes together really easily, and sometimes it's quite a struggle to get all the items on my layout. Here's the layout I created this month, along with the list. Can you find all the items? A couple of the less obvious ones would be my bargain buy (I used a paper pack that I purchased as a bulk item back when I was a CTMG consultant) and the printer (I printed Tomorrowland repeatedly on the circle).

Baker's Dozen Items:
1. Bargain buy
2. Sketch
3. Die-cuts
4. Torn paper
5. Patterned paper
6. Washi tape
7. wooden embellishment
8. Ribbon, twine, or lace
9. Gesso or white paint
10. Printer or label maker
11. 6 or more brads
12. Something green
13. Buttons

Recipe:
ProPlayer papers
Pacifica, Ruby, Pewter & White Daisy cardstock
Vellum
Pewter & Black ink
Black brads
Big black brads (from my stash)
Star brads (Creative Impressions)
Craft buttons
Greg Wool baker's twine
Love This wooden title
Silver washi tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: honeycomb overlay
Cricut You Are Here cartridge: video game controller

No comments: