Thursday, March 10, 2022

Big Celebration Layout

It's possible my new sketch will end up being one of my favorites, as I already used it again for another set of photos! This time, I changed up the design by using the left photo spot for a journaling card that doubled as my title, and I also adapted one of the photo spaces to fit a smaller photo and a journaling spot. In case you missed it, here's the sketch again:

And my layout:

Recipe:
Party Time papers & cardstock stickers
It's Your Birthday papers and die-cuts (Echo Park)
Glacier, Green Apple, Sapphire, Lagoon, Lemonade & White Daisy cardstock
Green Apple, Lagoon, Sapphire, Nectarine & Sunny Yellow ink
Black marker
Aqua Dots
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: photo frame
Crimper
Challenges: Let's Craft and Create #181 Anything Goes (I used the green part of the optional twist but not the purple); Use Your Stuff #443 Masculine (used the masculine side of the patterned papers - the other side is pink!)

3 comments:

Haven_mom4 said...

I love having a go-to sketch that I can tweak for a fresh look but not have to work too hard to make it look amazing. Nice job on the second go-round and thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Tanya said...

What a FUN layout!! The stars and balloons DP is so perfect!
And hooray for another sketch! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Wonderful double layout! Love the colors. Thank you so much for sharing at Let’s Craft & Create.
Janis
Blog, Pause Dream Enjoy
Owner & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges, Anything Goes
Design Team, Let’s Craft & Create
Design Team, Christmas Crafts All Year Round