Tuesday, March 8, 2022

EMS Sketch Challenge 101 + Furry Friends Layout

I made it to 100 sketches last year and was going to stop making them since that seemed like a nice round number to me, but when I couldn't find a sketch for these photos, I couldn't resist the urge to create a new sketch! I changed my sample layout up by using a large photo on the left hand page. Hope some of you scrappers out there will be able to use the sketch. Feel free to change it up as needed, and don't forget to post a link to your completed layout in the comments section below. Happy scrapping!

The Sketch:

My Layout:

Recipe:
Paw Prints on My Heart & Purrific stamp sets
These Are My People paper & cardstock stickers
Green Apple, Pixie, Charcoal, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Saffron, Pixie, Green Apple, Carolina & Black ink
Black marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Canvas Badge Buttons
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: ring
Challenges: Crazy Critter Challenges #60 Anything Goes with animals as the focus; Double Trouble #105 Bring on the Green (Thing 1 = lots of green + Thing 2 = played along with Heart 2 Heart's Wearing of the Green challenge + Thing 3 = plaid or checks); Challenge YOUrself #99

13 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wish when I did scrapbook pages back years ago I had some great sketches to follow. I don't do pages anymore but there may be a time I pick up on a scrapbook sketch and try to use it for a card. Another beautiful memory page and your fur-babies are well behaved... looks like they get along together. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Great layout to show off your adorable dog! Love how you incorporated our challenge with all the green and the plaid background. Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh wow, Cheryl! What a beautiful 2-page layout! I LOVE your sketch and your take on it is fabulous. I just love how you made the photos the star of this layout - I really like them all! Your 2-pager made me smile from ear to ear! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are all very happy that you did.

Alyson Mayo said...

Great photos of a beautiful doggie - and love the use of the green plaid. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Cat Nowak said...

Wonderful pet layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Lisa-Marie | Scrap Paper Scissors said...

Oh this is really quite sweet! I love how you've used the green papers to offset your photographs!
Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

Brandi said...

Fabulous layout, I love the colours are great, the touch of pink is perfect! I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layout. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

Tracy P said...

Love this! So many photos and a double layout. You don't see this often anymore. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Doris Klein said...

That's so lovely! Nice make...

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Great sketch! Thanks for including the measurements for everything! And thank you for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

Sherri Caramico said...

What an awesome 2 pager! Love the colors and your pet photos with YOU too!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Tanya said...

I always love your sketches! I mostly used the first page here:
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/3099199?&cat=500&ppuser=186073