Saturday, April 30, 2022

The Simpsons Meet Jurassic Park Layout

For this Universal Studios layout, I needed to figure out how to combine Simpson and Jurassic Park photos, so I elected to use some cute dinosaur stamps along with a couple of the brighter colors from the Simpsons photos. I didn't need a big title area like the sketch called for, so I used that space to create a little dinosaur scene, and added a popsicle sticker to the T-rex's hand so the triceratops could breathe a sigh of relief that he wasn't going to be eaten . . . at least, not right away - LOL!

Recipe:
Roar & Grown With Love stamp sets
Moondoggie papers
Cranberry, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Garden Green, Olive, Saffron, Goldrush, Indian Corn Blue & Chocolate ink
Black marker
Fern thick twine
Field Trip ephemera (American Crafts)
Emoji stickers (American Greetings)
Heart to Heart Shape Sprinkles (Doodlebug Designs)
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 99

Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Flora or Fauna (I added a little of both); Allsorts Challenges #674 Anything Goes with option of Scenic (I created a little scene with my dinosaurs to tie in the snack break with the Jurassic Park theme)

5 comments:

Dena J said...

Marvelous scrapbook page and a cute scene to tie in. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, I love the Dino stamping...Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Ellibelle said...

Such a great layout and beautiful details, so perfect for the photos showcased on the page! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Linby said...

Great scrapbooking work. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

Cat Nowak said...

Great layout! My son would love it as he has just gotten back in to dinosaurs and loving the Jurassic movies. Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!